Our basic strings include mm's from .65 all the way up to 4.7. The most popular mm's that we sell are in the range of .65-1.2 and then the larger sizes that fit instruments with E (4.10-4.25mm), A (3.50-3.7mm), D (2.60-2.80mm), and G (2.0-2.1mm) strings. Our strings in the .65-1.2mm range and 1.3,1.4 all include (2) strands of approximately 6.5 meters per package whereas our "EADG" strings are about 200 centimeters long strands and one of each gauge per package.
Though, generally what you see above will fit most instruments, other custom sizes may be readily available, so please inquire if you have different specifications. If we do not have your specific strings in stock we can almost always manufacture it, especially "in volume", which greatly reduces overall costs.
FAST SAME DAY SHIPPING AND "USUALLY" 2-3 DAY DOMESTIC AND 4-7 DAY INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TIMES.
Natural Gut is the preferred way to go with most musical instrument stringing:
1) It is a much lighter material than the steel strings that are often used today.
2) Natural Gut strings sound more clear and full bodied, with excellent sustain and warm response.
3) You obtain a different tone for both solo and orchestra players.
4) Jazz and Country players use Natural Gut strings to produce a more Vintage like sound.
5) The feel and softer texture are much easier going on your fingers than steel strings which improve musical performance.
6) Bottom line is Natural Gut tends to cost slightly more than steel, but the sounds are better and more mellow.
7) Natural gut makes playing musical instruments more personal and enjoyable.
The Best Musicians often choose Natural Gut as their string of choice. Our moto is to manufacture the Highest Quality
Natural Gut strings so you can perform your best. We also keep our prices extremely reasonable and below the competition
with the best customer service and faster delivery times. We know what musicians expect and every string is carefully
manufactured by hand with the utmost care and respect put into every inch of string.